Recipe Mie Aceh
by fha rangkhang 8:46 AM 0 komentar
• 400 grams of wet noodles / yellow.
• 750 ml beef broth.
• 150 g shrimp wet, wipe, discard skin.
• 150 gr mutton / beef, diced.
• 1 tomato, diced.
• 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced.
• 3 spring onions, thinly sliced.
• 60 grams of bean sprouts, siangi, exhaust tail.
• 100 grams of cabbage, thinly sliced.
• 1 teaspoon vinegar.
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
• 1 stalk spring onion, thinly sliced.
• 1 tablespoon celery, finely sliced.
• 2 tsp salt.
• 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
• 5 pieces of onion.
• 3 cloves of garlic.
• 4 pieces of red chili, seeded.
• ½ tbsp turmeric powder.
• 4 grains of cardamom.
• 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted.
• 1 tsp pepper grains.
• Emping fried.
• Pickled cucumbers.
How to make Mie Aceh
1. Saute sliced onion, sliced garlic and spices until fragrant. Insert the meat, stir and cook until the meat changes color. Then add the shrimp and tomatoes and stir well.
2. Add the stock, celery, green onion, salt and vinegar. Cook until the meat cooked and reduced water while stirring occasionally.
3. Enter the cabbage and bean sprouts and stir well. Then add the noodles and soy sauce. Stir until all ingredients are well blended and cooked. Lift.
4. Serve hot with pickled cucumbers and fried chips
Label: ACEH CUISINE RECIPES
About author: fha rangkhang
Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.